Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Go back to bed, Sleepy!




Lately I've been receiving a lot of mail. Boney and Mouse, I'll be responding to you soon. But until then, let's see if I can solve poor Sleepy's problem. I do hope he'll be able to stay awake long enough to read this letter.

Dear Tabby,   

I am SO sleepy during the day. It's not that I stay up too late (not that I 
sometimes do) it's that, well, when I lay down just to take a five minute rest 
in between having breakfast and going out to do my business, it tuns into a 
three hour long sleep. Sometimes, I even miss meals!
 
 
 
Dear Sleepy,
 
You don't mention what type of animal you are, but I smell a cat! Who else could
sleep all day and miss a meal while doing so? Not a dog, I can tell you that much.

Here's what I want to know, dear Sleepy. What, exactly, is your problem? Long naps
are a beautiful thing, my furry friend. Famous world leaders throughout history have
used cat naps to help them become better thinkers and leaders. I don't actually
know who those world leaders might be, but I'm sure there has been at least one. I say, 
nap hard and nap often! Be proud of your napping skills and embrace your sleepiness!
 
Now snuggle up to your owner and go back to bed!
 
Purrfectly yours,
 
Tabby D. Cat 

             

No comments:

Post a Comment