Monday, June 20, 2011

Pooped Party Pug



Dear Tabby,

I am a 14 year old pug and up until now I was not crazy about cats. You have changed my mind with your wit and charm. Do you think we could set up a play date? 
The photo was taken of me after I ate too much cake and ice cream at a birthday party. I needed a nap. 

Your friend,
Annie the Pug


Dear Annie:

I am all for Peace Between The Species! Yes, let's definitely meet! I will refrain from bringing cake and ice cream. How do you feel about sardines?

By the way, I, too, am very fond of napping. I think that humans should nap more and text less. I might even put that on a t-shirt some day.

Have you ever met Emerson, Carolyn Crimi's pug? He is also a Most Excellent Napper. In fact that's his job title.
Purrfectly yours--

Tabby D. Cat

If you'd like to read more about Annie the Pug and her fabulous owner, Author April Young Fritz, go to www.aprilyoungfritz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment